PaperCut Print Logger is a free software application from the Printer subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-03-15. The program can be installed on WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2008, Windows7.
PaperCut Print Logger is a free, lightweight print logging application for Windows systems designed to provide real-time activity logs detailing all printer use, and is suitable for use at home or print auditing in small organizations. Information monitored includes:
* print job's time,
* the name of the user who printed,
* the total number of pages,
* document names and titles,
* other job attributes such as paper size, color mode, duplex and more.
Logs are available in a viewer friendly HTML format, or in CSV or Excel format for advanced users needing the data for further analysis.
* 100% free, and actively maintained!
* Easy to use HTML interface.
* Now available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Simplified/Traditional Chinese.
* Real-time logs ensure printing history data is always current and live.
* Print monitoring data is available Microsoft Excel format allowing detailed analysis and charting.
* Compatible with both desktop and server versions of Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7).
* Works with almost all major printer makes and models.
* Simple and non-obtrustive: no need to modify the printing process or configure printers differently.
PaperCut Print Logger (version 1.8) has a file size of 643.81 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2574 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.